Thursday, April 15, 2010

My other blogs.

Few weeks ago, Ajo and I started two new blogs. Perhaps that could justify my lack of blog post here in my personal notebook.  Our two new blogs are through word press.

1) My personal Blog
"My Notebook" will stay on blogger and I will be penning my thoughts here from time to time. My husband influenced me to start this blog last year in September and I am glad he did. Here my thoughts come alive and my words are never obsolete. A blog which I started for myself  with no great expectation of audience or readers. If you stumble upon my blog, I invite you to read, comment and offer suggestions.

2) Our Shutter Sounds
A blog to express our love for photography, travel, and much more. My husband and I will be sharing our favorite photos and travel experiences. This will be a lifetime treasure of memories and adventures.
www.ourshuttersounds.wordpress.com

3) Fruitfulness
A blog dedicated to write about our faith in the Lord Jesus Christ. It is my favorite and the most valuable one. Ajo and I will share a bit of our life and about the Lord we came to know individually and hand in hand. It is a challenge to write here and I pray for God's guidance to keep us going.
www.fruitfulness.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment