Monday, November 16, 2009

Big Picture

I haven't blogged for awhile. Past month has brought its share of ups and downs, joys and sorrows, and faith and doubt. Through it all I was not alone - burden seemed too heavy to bear but He carried it for me, tears poured down but He wiped every single drop of them, doubt overwhelmed my heart but He planted verses of faith in me.

Life is unpredictable and most often taken for granted by people who realize its fragility. Am I thankful for each and every moment in my life? No. I want to be thankful and therein lies the great challenge.The reason it is a challenge is because  I have to be equally thankful for the ups and downs, failures and successes, joys and sorrow etc. Tough!  Isn't it?.

This past July, we visited Yosemite National Park in California. I was stunned by the picturesque view. There is no words and one has to see it to fully grasp the reality of its depth, width and height. Pictures and videos do not do justice regardless of how professional it is. Pictures and videos grasp only a frame of what real eyes can perceive.

It is impossible for our human eyes to comprehend the big picture of what God is doing in our life. We are unaware even about our next moment but God has our entire life with its depth, width and height in front of Him. We are mere  mechanical cameras and camcorders which sees only one frame at a time. Though I do not see the big picture, my prayer is that I have little faith as a mustard seed to believe that God sees the big picture and it is more stunning than the "Tunnel View" at Yosemite.

No comments:

Post a Comment