Monday, November 30, 2009

More about me

I was born on October 31, 1982, in Bendel State, Nigeria though I hail from a small town in Kerala, India. I hardly recollect any of my childhood days in Nigeria since my family moved back to India when I was 3 1/2 yrs or so. From 1986 to 1996, my childhood, my teenage, and  some glorious years were spent in a small town in kerala, India. In May of 1996, my life took another twist and turn, hence I am here in the US.

New York- The Big Apple, is where I landed with my family. I did my high school education (9-12) at one of the Yonkers Public High Schools. Graduated with the popular Y2K class. Pursued my college education at Manhattan College and then College of Mount Saint Vincent, both located in Bronx, NY. I graduated in 2004 with a BS in nursing. Soon after graduation, I started working at New York Presbyterian Hospital in New York city.

I got married to my wonderful husband in 2006. In 2008, Ajo & I moved to Reno, NV where Ajo is pursing his Master's degree in MSIS. I am currently working at Saint Mary's Regional Medical center, Reno, NV. This is where I am right now and what lies in front of me is still part of my adventure and journey which will unravel in His time.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, my name is Jojo, I know it's a little weird to explain exactly how I ended up reading your blog, but I do promise that it was my complete coincidence! I'm looking into CMSV for nursing, and I happened to seach "CMSV" in google, trying to find some kind of review by an actual recent student who graduated from the nursing program. I guess I'm asking if it's alright if I ask a few questions about the program and life at CMSV?

    Thanks!
    Jojo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for the late reply. You can email me with any questions. mathewann@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete