Sunday, December 6, 2009

From my heart to yours

Grace Church was an incredible experience today. Christmas carols like Hark the herald, O Come let us adore Him, We three kings, filled the air and the sweet aroma touched the hearts of many. The performance of the Christmas choir was superb. One loud unified voice is all I heard from beginning to end.  I felt a true experience of joy. Overall, it was a great rendition of the season. Wishing “Merry Christmas” to others on the first week of December was absurd at first but sure felt  “right”.

The songs, the message, and the fellowship reminded us the true meaning of the season. The birth of the Savior was a day  long awaited even from the pages of Genesis. A fulfilled promise which arrived years later, the greatest of all impossibilities, yet a divine plan so well executed beyond human understanding.

Today, as I am watching the first snow fall of the season in Reno, I am wishing a “Merry Christmas”  from my heart to yours.
God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment