Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Last month of a glorious year

Today is December 1st, the first day of the last month in 2009. There is a popular saying, "Time flies when you are having fun" and 2009 was a year of  fun, excitement, and adventure in my life. A year ago, I would have said that 2009 will be the slowest moving year for us, a notorious 12 month away from our family and our hometown. I was totally wrong in my assumptions. As I look back at the year 2009, I want to capture each moment back, relive each second, and freeze every venture.

With only so many days left this year, before I embark on the year 2010, a year of new challenges and adventures, I am simply thankful to God for His provisions, for His miracles, and for His love. Great is thy faithfulness - and without Him, I would have been an empty vessel.

I am definitely sad to say good bye to the year 2009. We take in our hearts numerous memories to remember for a life time and some great moments to chuckle over during the rainy days. Welcome to 2010, a year of new discoveries.

No comments:

Post a Comment