Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Sun is Back!

Sun is back in Reno today. You are right! I did get to do my laundry today. How exciting! I did get Ajo to help me out a little since he stayed home most of the day. For once, his obligations of being a student did not entirely engulf his whole day.

While I was folding my clothes which came out of the dryer, I find this: a tiny sock which was quarter the length of my regular sock.

First, I was not sure if it did belong to us and wondered if  the new dryer may have done this atrocity to my normal length sock. On a second look, I was able to conclude that it was definitely not ours. For some unknown reason, it may have been stuck in the dryer from a previous tenant. After taking a lovely picture, I returned the sock to the laundry room. Perhaps, a mom pairing her kid's sock frustrated to find a sock missing may return to search for the lost sock, or may be the other pair already ended up in the trash. Not sure. It's always worth a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment