Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Opening Lines

Once a stranger now my Savior is a series of posts about a journey, more like a road-trip where we encounter freeways and highways, hills and valleys, smooth roads and rugged paths, sand and rocks, desert and springs, snow and rain, and many more. In addition, there are road blocks, detours, U-turns, traffic lights, yield signs, stop signs, and others which add life to this journey. How strange that I used a simple word life rather than excitement, thrill or even adventure! Simply LIFE! That one word LIFE encompasses a million others.

Take a look at the Genesis 2: 7 where it says "the Lord God formed a man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of LIFE; and man became a living being".

Today, sitting in front of my laptop in Reno, NV, I am simply trying to search for words to write and striving to be as expressive as possible. Why the doubt and uncertainty, I am not certain at this point. I honestly know that if God is in control, my fingertips will continue typing my thoughts regardless of my feelings of inadequacy as a writer.

No comments:

Post a Comment