Tuesday, November 6, 2012

10 out of 20 Decisions and Results

Last night I called Ajo and we talked for about 10 minutes. Ajo was watching a football game when I called. Training is going good. He has another 10 more days in Atlants after today. Time is flying. My breathing was a little better last night and therefore I was able to sleep last night.

I had a meeting with my Director today. I think the talk went well. Not sure if I really spoke my mind out completely. Regardless, I am having a lot of dilemmas recently even though every single step and every single thought up to this very moment had been planned by the sovereign God. Honestly, I feel like I am in limbo.  I wish there is only one open road. Life is not about what I want and how I want it. I feel I am to glorify God in my brief time here and I pray that God will bring a decision that would precisely accomplish that. I may get disappointment on the road and that will be something that God can use to change me.

I voted today! There is a certain power in voting. It stems from having the voice to elect the President of your Country people call home regardless of your nationality, language, or religion. I voted today not for the perfect man but for someone who God can perfect in the future. The depravity of any man is sin and there is no man without sin. Regardless of your registered party, or who you vote for, tomorrow morning the world will wake up to hear the headlines about the new President of United States. The work had just started. Prayer is the work of every Citizen and realizing that we are not able to change men but God is able. Our temporary residence will never be a perfect place but will be far from perfections. As citizen we start to pray for the elected regardless of who comes into office.

I found out today that my exam got postponed again for next week. The aftermath of Sandy left our School without power until yesterday. The power is back on but websites and all phone systems are still down. What a mess! Gas is still sparse. Another storm is headed our direction tomorrow. People are still with out power, heat, and hot water in many parts of NY & NJ. Families are trying to deal with loss of homes, cars, and lives of loved ones and friends.

I haven't spoken to Ajo yet and I pray that he is doing good.


No comments:

Post a Comment