Friday, November 9, 2012

13 out of 20 Strange and memorable

Today is probably one of the days in my work life I will remember for a while. My part-time RN status got changed to a full-time status. I should be super excited but I wasn't. I didn't feel myself. I said and did things that wasn't me. Doubt, fear, and uncertainty surfaced more than I wanted to in my actions and conversation. I was troubled and needed God's touch.

I wanted to speak to Ajo but couldn't since he was at training. I decided to write him an email when I came home. I think I got out a lot of my emotions. I am glad I did.

I have an exam coming up for which I need to start studying for.

This decision is not going to be an easy one I bet. There are certain times in life where things don't seem to be possible at all. I don't think I can come to a decision by Monday. I have to and I pray I can. 

No comments:

Post a Comment