Saturday, November 3, 2012

7 out of 20 - Sleep Over

Spoke to Ajo last night and he told me that he can't wait to get out of the hotel room to spend some time with friends and family. Perhaps, that's what he needs to get his spirits up. I do not think I am helping.

This morning I went to Clinical and returned around 3PM. After sleeping for about 1 hour or so, I went to a memorial prayer for my cousin's grandfather. The concept of born to die is a hard reality of life. Regardless when close family passes away, their memories linger on and the grief process takes time. I am glad I was able to go and offer my presence because no amount of comforting words can actually expedite the grief process.

Afterwards, I went to my parents to spent the night. I played with my cute and naughty nephew for an hour and called it a day. I haven't spoken to Ajo the entire day and that definitely bothered me a little. We exchanged few texts prior to me falling asleep.

Obviously it was a little hard to go to sleep  in a different bed and surroundings. Life is good and God is always good despite my craziness.

No comments:

Post a Comment