Thursday, November 8, 2012

12 out of 20 - Wet, White & Windy

Thursday morning, we woke up to see fresh wet snow on the ground. We welcomed our first snowfall for the season though it was not the best scenario. Within 7 days, a hurricane and a noreaster had made an impact filled appearance. Already devastated areas suffered more damage. The people who were  recovering from the Hurricane power outages lost power again. New Yorkers were simply not excited about the snow storm.

I went to work and then headed to my graduate class. It was a long day. I came home around 10PM.
I did talk to Ajo briefly since Ajo wanted to sleep early. Sometimes I wish our conversations were more filled with substance and passion not just based on an obligatory checklist. I bet it is not but it sure fills that way sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment