Tuesday, November 13, 2012

17 out of 20 - Blessed for 37 years

Today, I went to my pediatric clinical site. It was a slow day which I really enjoyed. I am getting a little used to the population that I am the least comfortable with.

Praying for my co-workers and people I come in contact at work place has always been a challenge. This morning I spent some time praying for all the people that make up 7+ hours of my day. Between rest, sleep, time for self-care and other miscellaneous obligations in your life, the remainder of 1 or may be 2 hr (if your are lucky) you end up spending with your family. That is truly craziness.

Today is my parent's wedding anniversary. When I look back at broken families in this country alone, I can totally admit how immensely blessed I am for my parents. I thank the great God for His protection and guidance.  I can honestly say that their marriage and all marriages are sustained solely by God's grace and mercy. I thank God for my overprotective parents who stayed together through  thick and thin, who never gave up during uncertainties, and who stayed together so that I could always have a mom & dad. Though seldom uttered, I am grateful for them as always.

Ajo's training in Atlanta is almost coming to an end. He has 3 more days left.

No comments:

Post a Comment