Wednesday, November 14, 2012

18 out of 20 - Never the Same

Today I went to clinical in the morning. I was able to give a ride to the medical assistant. I talked to her for awhile. She was warm and joyful even in all her problems which is faced in her life. I hope to connect with her. The toner of the printer ran out today. A new toner was opened which spilled a lot of toner black carbon. I cleaned it up with a napkin without realizing that inhaling and ingesting the black carbon is harmful in many ways. It got me worried for awhile. I tired to research what were the repercussion and it was not calming. I pray that I will be fine.

Many days I come home after clinicals with feeling of inadequacy. Again, the way God has everything planned out is so intricate than I could possibly imagine. That means I have to work harder and see what I am lacking in my knowledge base.

Every time I go to pediatrics clinical, I come home feeling a little sick. It is like my immune system gets easily attacked by the common viruses that affects kids. Should I be a little worried?

Today I watched this incredible 15 minute video "Never the Same" that totally captured my heart. God calls people into places and uses incredible hearts to share the Gospel. Such an incredible testimony of God's work.  After I googled Papua, Indonesia, I was amazed.

When Gospel enters the heart of men, when God himself walks in that door of your heart, when Jesus in His mercy has compassion to bring light to our darkness, YOU ARE NEVER THE SAME. You are forgiven, accepted, and changed forever.

http://vimeo.com/pioneersusa/neverthesame

I went to sleep early yesterday. Ajo called me saying that he is doing some shopping at Target in preparation for his return on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment