Saturday, November 10, 2012

14 out of 20 The meaning of love

Yesterday, I couldn't talk to Ajo at all since he was busy. I wish I had a chance to hear his voice. I guess their is always a first for everything in life. I just prayed that he would be safe before I slept.

This morning I woke up early. It was my cousin's engagement service. I guess I did not want to wake up that early but I am glad I did. I felt this overwhelming presence of God in my life. I couldn't hold my tears. Felt a peace that passeth all understanding. How could I be so blessed to experience that?

I went to the engagement early to help out with something. I got to see a lot of people I haven't seen in a while. Smile is contagious and smile overwhelmed with thanksgiving blots out all shortcomings. I pray that the couple will come to know the Lord more this year. I read 1 Corinthians 13: 1-13 today. Every time when I read that chapter I realize that I do not know anything about 'love'. The depth of how much 'love' matters is amazing. The driving force of everything I do in life should be stemmed out of 'love'. It is then I can reach the depths of the verses in chapter 13.

No comments:

Post a Comment