Monday, November 12, 2012

16 out of 20 The decision

Today, I was supposed to have a vacation day to do my clinical. I cancelled my day so that I could go to work. My day was blessed. I was able to make a decision but I had to fully trust in God that He will be with me in my insecurities. I definitely made some smile, and others were disappointed. I hope and pray that my intentions were humble and truthful and did not come out arrogant and prideful . I also pray that I will be able to glorify God in my decision.

"And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them." Romans 8:28

I celebrated my birthday again today with CDC staff. I did have a potluck lunch earlier but we didn't have a cake then, so my co-workers felt the need for a cake.

Ajo called me around 10 PM  via I was trying to study for my test. It was nice to chat with him. I can't believe he is coming back on Friday. After we spoke, I couldn't concentrate on my notes, words looked like mere letters to me and hence decided to go to sleep.

I have been truly blessed in everything. Sometimes in life your words or conversations are misunderstood very easily. I realized one thing that I should not pray about other people to change but instead ask God to change me. Help me to encourage others, edify others, and create joy in other even at the expense of my personal  desires. At the end of the day I do not want to care if I am happy or if I feel loved but have a peace that God is the only want that can provide what my soul yearns for.
I do not want to interrupt other people's schedule, their agenda, or their life neither do I want to called a person who is too inquisitive.

Help me in my challenges I pray!

No comments:

Post a Comment