Thursday, November 15, 2012

19 out of 20 Finally the 2nd exam

Due to hurricane Sandy, exam 2 for pediatrics was pushed forward two weeks. Today we finally took the exam. A lot of us want the class to be over soon but we have a good amount of material to cover and our semester has been extended due to Sandy.

I woke up this morning. I cannot say I studied enough. My mind has been wandering here and there for the past 2 weeks. I went to school early and reviewed some material. After the exam, I felt like my brain was fried. I thought it was a fair exam but despite of all the studying that I did, there were a lot of questions that I wasn't sure about.

We had class after the exam. I stopped to see my nephew and my parents after class. When I came home, I just wanted to hit the bed. I talked to Ajo for about 20 minutes yesterday perhaps the most time I spent on the phone since he left. His training is almost done. He had one more night and one more day in Atlanta. He is expected to arrive tomorrow night.

No comments:

Post a Comment